The family tents are a separate chapter when we think of camping. We decided to go camping with your family, what do we do? Do shops carry light campaign or a good family tent? It is the major issue, and we will share a family camping want to share all our time?
There are several factors that we must consider not only how we want to share our life camping.
The first thing to think is where we will establish our shop or tents, family tent because a need a relatively large and homogeneous space to install it, we’ll see when trying to use the various options. But the truth is that if we are thinking of going to a traditional campsite where we have small plots, then it will not be possible this solution.
Conversely, if we know the terrain where we camp and have enough size, it can be an excellent idea to use a tent or family tent. The available spaces, apart from the bedrooms, will be much more spacious and comfortable for an activity in common. Let us see what alternatives are in the market for this planning.
The first thing is to find shops for up to 4 or 6 people but there are also 10 person tents. Within the capacity of four people, usually, they consist of 2 bedrooms, with the diversity of which are two bedrooms together or separated by the common carrier. Of course, they will always have also floor as part of the general structure:
As you can see, in this case, the bedrooms are located on the sides of the tent, having in the center the traditional interior and entrance with its roof.
You can find stores a single bedroom for four people, which of course are cheaper, but economics has as against the practical. For a short stay, you can get to use these.
As for tents for six people you can find variety regarding features. From a tent to a single bedroom for 6 and lobby, such as the Munich model offered by DeAcampada that show below
And then move to tents 2 and three bedroom models with large spaces. As mentioned at the beginning, these tents might require ample space available for installation.
But what is what happens with the facility? If all components are properly disposed of, the installation does not have to take too long. In many cases, we will have explanatory videos that will facilitate both the purchase decision as the same facility in real life.
Such is the case presented as an example, this video installation we recommend to see. This is the model T 6.2 XL, large store. You will find that color differentiation of the rods helps rapid assembly and without confusion.
In a forthcoming talk about inflatable stores campaign, another very different way of installation.
We all want our beloved tent last us a long time, and it is worth having some care into account:
* Use a canvas or nylon under the tent to protect the floor of stones, thorns, humidity, etc.
* Try the inside getting dirty as little as possible, take the apse to remove shoes before entering or Their changed.
* When you leave the tent clean the inside with a soft brush to remove or shaking soil or rocks, do not use a broom Because it can scratch the floor.
* Do not wash fabrics tent, Because it can damage the waterproofing treatments you have. Once pasta dries, if any dirty area tries to clean with a soft brush, if not sufficient to use water, mild soap (white soap) and a soft sponge to clean the area.
* After cleaning use any waterproofing Applying on the web, you can get them in a camping house, see one suitable to your tent.
* Never store the tent if it is wet. If you have to do it Because there is no time and travel must follow, as soon as you can open the tent, ventilate well and let it dry (moisture produces mushrooms).
* If the fabric has a small tear or break you can fix it with fabric adhesive tape to repair tents.
* If you notice condensation while inside, open the tent to ventilate it for at Least a few minutes.
* Do not cook in the tent UNLESS you have no other option, take advantage of the lapse for this (or smoke).
* If the tent gun under a tree, no branch or check That rubbing the rainfly has branches with the Possibility of falling.
* Thoroughly clean the pins, rods, and studs before storing observing That is dry and without earth or sand.
* When assembling the tent, look for a lot of level ground and clean it before. Note Which direction the winds blow and assemble the tent back to the winds. Do not join the tent near the toilets or fire.
* When leaving the shelter during the day do not forget to leave closed at Least Nets to Prevent insects.
For more tips, visit http://www.familytentcenter.com/